Where can I find information about voter registration and absentee voting for military and overseas voters?

Military voters should contact the Voting Assistance Officers in their units for application forms and information. Overseas voters may obtain the same materials at United States military installations, embassies and consulates, or online from the Federal Voting Assistance Program. (You will be redirected to an external site.) Military and overseas voters who need to contact their County Election Board in Oklahoma can find e-mail addresses here.