My mother/father/son/daughter, etc., has moved to another state, but his or her name is still on the precinct registry at the polling place. How can I have his or her name removed?

Only the voter can request that his or her name be removed. The voter may complete a “Request to Cancel Voter Registration” form and send it to the County Election Board in the county where he or she is registered, requesting that his or her voter registration be canceled. The request must be notarized. Get the form here.