My family member is deceased, but his or her name is still on the precinct registry at the polling place. How can I have his or her name removed?

The deceased voter’s next of kin may complete a “Request to Cancel Registration of Deceased Voter” form at the polling place. Or, the next of kin may send the request to the County Election Board in the county where the deceased voter is registered. The request must be notarized. Get the form here.