I still live at the same address, but my name has changed. Can I use this card to change my name?

Yes. If you have not already submitted a new voter registration application to change your name, the return card can be used for this purpose. Complete the card, indicating your new last name. In the margin just above the name, write “name has changed due to marriage/divorce.” Your registration record will be updated to indicate your new name, and you will receive a new voter identification card.