I have moved within the county and my name has changed. Can I use the card to change both my name and address?

Yes. If you have not already submitted a new voter registration application to change your name and address within the county, you can use the return card for this purpose. Complete the card, indicating your new last name. In the margin just above the name, write “name has changed due to marriage/divorce.” List the new address. Your record will be updated to indicate your new name and address, and you will receive a new voter identification card.