I am a uniformed services voter. How can I find out whether the County Election Board received my absentee ballot?

An absentee voter who is in the uniformed services or who is a civilian living or working overseas may contact the appropriate County Election Board by e-mail for confirmation that the voter’s absentee ballot has been received by that election board. Get County Election Board e-mail addresses here.